Longdown Activity Farm Code of Conduct
CONTINUING TO KEEP YOU COVID-19 SAFE
With effect from Monday 19th July, the Government lifted most of the remaining Covid restrictions throughout England.
We invite visitors from all over the UK on to the farm, so we believe that we should offer our staff and visitors the assurance that we have done our utmost to protect them from Covid-19, therefore we will continue to maintain our high level of Covid-19 management at Longdown Activity Farm throughout the summer months.
All admissions will still need to be pre-booked and paid for online via our website where you can book a day and arrival time for your visit (this includes season ticket holders who will not be charged). Please note that tickets are NOT transferable and can only be used on the day and arrival time that you originally purchased. Your order confirmation will be emailed to you, and the QR code on this confirmation must be shown at admissions on the appropriate day to gain entry to the farm. You may either print the confirmation or display the QR code on your smartphone.
Season ticket holders must bring their season tickets, along with a printed confirmation (or confirmation with QR code displayed on a smartphone) for validation at admissions.
The following updated safety measures will be in place:
- Online bookings will still be required for all our visitors. You may now book for more than 6 people in one booking, but restricted daily capacity will remain and arrival times staggered at hourly intervals.
- While we understand that it is not now a government requirement, we will request that face coverings are worn in our retail outlets and enclosed buildings.
- All the activities will continue to operate in family or group bubbles.
- Hand sanitisers will be readily available throughout the farm, and our cleaning team will continue to keep regular checks on all areas around the farm.
- Please continue to wash your hands regularly throughout your visit at one of our plentiful hand-washing stations. This is a standard requirement after taking part in an animal activity.
- Tractor rides will be restricted to three family bubbles on each ride.
- We will encourage social distancing throughout the farm.
- The Tea Room will be open with limited seating. Additional indoor and outdoor seating has been provided.
- We will continue to ensure that all our visitors and staff can enjoy all the animal activities in safety.
- We will continue to operate a cashless system where possible.
- Please, if you are self-isolating or you or anyone you’ve been in contact with is displaying Covid symptoms, we ask you not to visit until it is safe to do so.
We hope you understand and support us in our endeavours to keep you and your family happy, healthy, and Covid-safe. These guidelines will be reviewed regularly.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR COVID-19 FAQ’S PAGE.
CLICK HERE FOR TICKET SALES PAGE.