Longdown Activity Farm Code of Conduct
KEEPING YOU COVID-19 SAFE
In order to adhere to Government guidelines and keep visitors and staff safe, you will notice a number of temporary changes to the Longdown Activity Farm experience.
All admissions must now be pre-booked and paid for online via our website where you will need to book a day and arrival time for your visit (this includes season ticket holders who will not be charged). We can only accept groups of up to 6 people per booking. Please note that tickets are NOT transferable and can only be used on the day and arrival time that you originally purchased. Your order confirmation will be emailed to you, and the QR code on this confirmation must be shown at admissions on the appropriate day to gain entry to the farm. You may either print the confirmation or display the QR code on your smartphone.
Season ticket holders must bring their season tickets, along with a printed confirmation (or confirmation with QR code displayed on a smartphone) for validation at admissions.
The daily schedule of activities has been amended to allow for social distancing measures, and the indoor play areas have been temporarily closed.
Seating in the tearoom is temporarily off-limits, however, most of our range of food and drink will be available from a hatch at the tearoom, or from the kiosk. You are, of course, welcome to bring your own picnic to eat. There are plenty of outdoor picnic areas to sit at and enjoy your food and drink, and also some limited covered seating.
These changes are currently necessary to keep you Covid-19 safe and will remain in place until such time as we can safely return to normal operations.
Please read the guidelines below before visiting Longdown Activity Farm:
- The number of visitors on the farm premises will be kept at a maximum of 600 at any one time.
- We can only accept groups of up to 6 people per booking – this includes children and babies.
- If you, or someone that you have been in contact with, are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or feel unwell, please wait for a period of 10 days before visiting the farm.
- Our staff have been trained in Covid-19 safety, and will, where appropriate, be wearing face coverings and gloves.
- Please cover your mouth with a tissue or use the crook of your arm if you need to cough or sneeze while on the farm premises.
- Please read and adhere to all safety instructions while on the farm premises and comply with any verbal instructions given by staff members.
- Social distancing signs will be placed around the farm premises to remind you to stay 2m away from other visitors.
- We will be operating a cashless system.
- Please wash your hands regularly throughout your visit at one of our plentiful hand-washing stations.
- Toilets, including our Changing Places station, will be open but operating on a one in, one out basis.
Thank you for your attention and adherence to these guidelines.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR COVID-19 FAQ’S PAGE.
CLICK HERE FOR TICKET SALES PAGE.