ONLINE PURCHASING NOTES:
- Once your order is complete, your season ticket(s) will be emailed to you as a voucher in a PDF format. Please print this out and bring it to the farm on your first visit in the 2022 season. You will then be issued with your corresponding season ticket to be signed by the named holder.
- If purchasing a family ticket, please ensure that you list all family members’ full names in the Voucher Recipient Name field.
2 Further Ways to Purchase Your 2022 Season Ticket:
Purchase a season ticket voucher at the Gift Shop or the Farm Shop, and pay by cash, cheque or credit or debit card. Bring this voucher to the farm on your first visit during the 2022 season, and you will be issued with your season ticket membership card to sign.
Telephone Longdown Activity Farm on 023 8029 2837 – we will take your application details, payment (credit or debit card) and the season ticket voucher will be posted to you. Bring this voucher to the farm on your first visit during the 2022 and you will be issued with your season ticket membership card to sign.
GENERAL SEASON TICKET NOTES:
- Proof of identity may be required. Please note that each ticket is for the sole use of the person or persons named on the application form, and cannot be transferred to a third party.
- Children under 14 must always be accompanied by a responsible adult (unless on a pre-booked Farmer’s Day).
- Our 2022 season begins on Saturday 19th February 2022 and ends on Sunday 30th October 2022. The Farm will also be open from Friday to Monday throughout November 2022, and on additional selected days during December 2022.