Owner and Data Controller
Longdown Activity Farm,
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Any personal information gathered on this site is for the express use of Longdown Activity Farm. Your information will not be passed on to 3rd party organisations, the only exceptions being applications to current vacancies which will be passed on to an agency on our behalf or if we are required to do so by law for information such as a court order, witness summons, or complaint from governmental authorities.
Our sites may at times contain links to other third party websites; Longdown Activity Farm is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites and recommends that you review the privacy policies of any such website.
We do not store credit or debit card details and our website payment process is PCI compliant, which is a payment card industry data security standard (PCI DSS) with a set of requirements designed to ensure that we process, store and transmit credit card information in a secure environment.
The Information We Collect and How it Is Used:
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our websites, register on our websites in order to fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our websites, or when you email us. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit/debit card information. Your personal information will be used only for the purposes of communication with you in relation to our goods and services, to enable us to review, develop and improve the services that we offer, or for any other purposes to which you have given your consent.
You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about you when you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include your browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our websites, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
The Use of the Collected Information/Data:
Longdown Activity Farm Ltd collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions – we use the information that you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide the service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other website feature.
- To send you information that you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails: the email address that you provide for order processing will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to that order. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website or the email address given at the beginning of this policy.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalise the user experience – we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided by our websites.
- To improve our websites – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
Protecting your Information:
Longdown Activity Farm processes your personal information and data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the data.
Sensitive and private data exchange between our websites and our visitors happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
This data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and website users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the internet.
Only authorised employees, who are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data, will have access to your personal information.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and our websites or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will therefore share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us permission.
An updated list of external parties who may have access to your personal data such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, marketing and communications agencies appointed Longdown Activity Farm may be requested at any time.
Web Browser Cookies:
Most web browers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.):
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Additional information about Data collection and processing:
Your data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
The rights of Users:
You have the right, at any time, to know whether your personal data has been stored and can consult Longdown Activity Farm to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected.
By continued use of our websites you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service.
Last updated 07.04.2018